We invite all interested students, 1L-3L, to submit a candidacy application to the Denver Journal of International Law & Policy, a nationally recognized and ranked international law journal.
As a staff editor you will:
- Contribute to the Denver Journal of International Law & Policy Online Forum, for possible publication
- Gain greater proficiency in Bluebooking and legal research skills.
- Earn up to 2 credits per semester.
The candidacy write-on process has two parts. Part I is a skills component testing your knowledge of the Bluebook and research skills needed for cite and sourcing. Part II is a written component in the form of a 600-1000 word note on a timely topic of interest to the international community.
2019-2020 candidacy dates
The journal has two candidacy periods per year:
- Fall: September 3 – September 14
- Spring: January 13 – January 22
Please join the “Denver Journal of International Law and Policy Candidacy” group on TWEN for the candidacy packets and further details.
If you have any questions, please contact the Candidacy & Events Editor at email@example.com