The Denver Journal of International Law & Policy welcomes unsolicited manuscripts of timely interest to the international community. Your research will be accessible quickly and efficiently from our website. Published articles typically explore the intersection of international law and policy and their implications for the larger international community. In addition to being accessible through the Journal’s website, published articles will be indexed in prominent research databases.
The Journal Accepts Two Types of Articles for Publication
- Articles that present an in-depth analysis of an issue will be considered for our Journal. These articles are often between 10,000 to 20,000 words in length.
- Shorter articles in the range of 5,000 to 10,000 words will be considered for our Journal. Book Reviews and Notes are also accepted.
When submitting your manuscript for publication to the Journal in either format, please include the following:
- Your manuscript in a Word (.doc) format. Manuscripts should be double-spaced and contain footnotes that comply with the latest edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. Style and grammar should correspond to the latest edition of The Texas Law Review Manual on Usage & Style.
- An abstract of not more than 150 words.
- A curriculum vitae that includes a statement of academic and professional affiliations.
- An image that is relevant to the article topic. Uploaded images should be public domain, you must indicate the source of the image, and images must have a minimum dimension of 1000×450 dpi.1)
Submit Your Manuscript
Use this form to submit your journal or featured article manuscript, curriculum vitae, image and its source.